Searching for an ideal hair salon shouldn’t be taken lightly, after all it’s your hair! A wrong choice could have you looking into the error of your ways for months until you can make corrections. So what should someone relocating to Clermont, Florida or just searching for a new style look for?
- To Start off how cleanly is the salon. From your walk through the front door, just let the receptionist know you are waiting and take a careful look at the hair stations, floors and even ask to use the restroom which is a good indicator of how the business prides itself on cleanliness.
- Personable and Honest – This should be a conversation with a stylist you are considering, whether over the phone but preferably in person a few minutes getting to know them. Best yet get a ‘trial’ haircut something light or a trim. This is a good way to scope out how professional the stylists are, how clean they are and what to expect from a haircut. Plus trims are great for your hair.
- Experience, especially how long have they been doing the service you are looking to get done. knowledgeable and able to answer any questions you have about hair styles and products.
- Stylist appearance, it’s perfectly acceptable to judge appearances after all that’s what your here for. Do they have a modern hair style, are they dressed neat and professional will tell you a lot about a person.
Sure it may take a few trips to different salons but you are worth it. Your perfect salon should suit your needs, your budget and your hair preferences, and in the end you will feel and look your best!
Clermont Florida’s newest Salon, Urban Hair Lounge, is receiving rave reviews and the talk of the town, if you are in search of a color specialist or a stylist with the latest trends and cuts look know more. Stylist Annie Le is at the top of her game, maybe it’s her perfectionist style or her years of experience, either way when you leave Annie’s chair you will have the look you were in search of.
No surprises, no disappointments…Annie takes the extra time to listen to her clients. If you just moved to Clermont or in search of a new style visit the Best Hair Salon and stylist in Clermont, Annie Le!
The 2012 annual Beauty Show hosted at the Orlando convention Center this past weekend was another hit. Although I noticed the crowd to be a little lite from previous years my short stature allowed me to move around a little easier:) I love keeping up with the latest trends and styles and this year was no different.
Redken again stood out among the vendors with the the latest tips and tricks for color and styling. It is always exciting to see the newest techniques in highlight and low-lights, something I take a lot of pride in. As always the precision and patience of treating each strand of hair individually creates a more natural blend of color. A little more time consuming yes, but always a satisfied client.
We all think the flat iron is used to only straighten hair but using different techniques can create waves and styles not seen before. Keeping up with the latest styles is fun and exciting and I can’t wait to show you what I came away with.
Don’t worry guys, I didn’t for get about your hair coloring needs. I hear from many men that no longer can use over the counter hair color to touch up facial hair because of their sensitivity. Ha, ha, I never thought I would use men and sensitivity in one sentence but that’s another story.
Over time facial skin can get sensitive to harsh chemicals and bleaches used in these products. Here three products that take care of graying problems. As with any product try a small test a small patch on the arm next to the elbow and wait 24 hours to see if you haveany negitive reactions.
Blackbeard for Men – no harsh chemicals. Over the counter men’s facial hair color product has a bleach component that is harsh on the skin and in fact dying your facial hair. Blackbeard for Men is not a dye, but rather, it is a topical colorant easy on the skin. Price is under $10.00 and can last for over two months.
WolfsHead Black Beardye – Claim 99% of men satisfied with their product, especially in relation to the over the counter chemically-based products. Great for ultrasensitive skin. Comes in five shades and under $20.00. Nice size can last a few months.
Avon touch up – Easy-to-use and won’t flake or rub off. Free of peroxide which is the main culprit of facial irritation. Under $10.00.
Hope this helps your grey and hey if you like your gray more power to you. And now for that story about men’s sensitivity 😉
Open time slot today between 1 and 5pm and I’m Offering 20% OFF
all Hair Services for the lucky first callers, call Annie at Urban Hair Lounge
Are you looking for a stylist in Clermont, Florida with years of experience in hair color services or that perfect hair cut? Your search is over, stylist Annie Le at Urban Hair Lounge in Clermont has over 14 years of experience getting that right shade of color or that hair cut you always wanted.
Annie is offering first time clients $10.00 off Haircuts or $20.00 off color or highlights*. Give Annie a call, I’m sure you will notice her attention to detail and her professional consultation helping you get that look you have been dreaming about!
For Annie’s clients, don’t worry she didn’t forget about you. Earn Annie Bucks when you refer a first time client and receive the same discount as your friend towards your next service.
*sorry not valid for childrens cuts and only one coupon offer per visit.
Saving money is on the top of everyones list these days so here is a little trick to get that salon look for a little less money. If you are game try coloring your hair at home and get the high-lights done at your favorite salon. Doing high-lights at home you have less control over where, how much, thick or thin and don’t forget about the end color you are looking for. Pretty difficult to do unless you have eyes in the back of your head.
Ok so your ready to color your hair…
- Find a color that best matches the look you want. It’s better to be safe and go with a little lighter color then darker, less is best.
- If the hair shaft (length) is not faded do not pull the color through the hair. The shaft area is porous which will darken that portion more.
- Remember gray hair is more resistent to color, an extra 5 minutes will not hurt.
- Shampoo and don’t forget to deep condition your hair. This will help replenish lost moisture and keep your locks shiny and resilient.
- Sooner rather then later see your favorite stylist to get those high-lights before your hair starts to grow-out, no longer then a week.
Clermont’s booming community just added a little color…Redken color to be specific. Take a look at the new trendy Urban Hair Salon located in Sweetbay Plaza, 1724 East Highway 50, Clermont, Florida. A few of Central Florida’s top stylist are making their home at Urban Hair Lounge
Our Color Bar gives our guests countless options to create their own custom color palette. Your hair style makes a statement about you and we want to help cultivate the words.
Stylist Annie Le is having a meet and greet with some beverages and food, so if you are in the area Monday March 7th at 7pm stop in.